Perforated Brick Machine
A perforated brick is a sinterd brick that can be made from clay, shale and fly ash and the hole porosity is not less than 15% to 30%. The holes are round or quare with small size. The main use of perforated brick is for load-bearing walls.
Perforated Brick Machine:
A perforated brick machine refers to machines which are employed to make perforated bricks. Shuangyashan provides full set of perforated brick machine production line including crushers, mixers, feeders, extruders, cutters, brick setting machine, kiln system and packing system.
1. Types of Shuangyashan perforated brick extruder:Vacuum Brick Extruder JKY and Vacuum Brick Extruder JKB;
2. Raw material: Clay, shale, coal or fly ash, etc;
3. Small sized holes with large number. Holes area ≥25% and holes diameter ≤22mm;
4. Types of perforated brick: All sizes are available with different molds;
5. Application of perforated brick: Load bearing walls.