What Kind of Kiln Type You Prefer in Brick Production Line ?
Shuangyashan Oriental Wall Material Group Co., Ltd was established in 1968 and engaged in supplying whole set of fired brick making machine from raw material preparation, extruder, cutter, brick setting machine, to kiln cars running system.
After more than 40 years development and innovation, now it can serve customers with full service and is capable of ensuring the success of customers. Raw material of bricks can be clay, gangue, fly ash and shale. Below are the FAQ about brick production line.
1. What is the raw material for making bricks?
For example, clay, coal gangue, shale, fly ash
2. Do you have testing report of raw material?
a. YES—it should include of physical and chemical performance. Please send us for reference
b. NO—please send us at least 15KG raw material to our lab for testing.
3. What is the brick size?
For example, 9”x4”x3”inch (Indian standard brick size)
4. What is the capacity of bricks per day (tons or pieces)
4. What is the fuel for burning bricks and its calorific value?
For example, coal, natural gas, diesel, heavy oil
5. What kind of kiln type you prefer to?
a. Tunnel kiln
(automatic control, low energy consumption, but high investment)
b. Hoffman kiln
(bad working conditions, high energy consumption, environment pollution, but low investment)
6. What is the automatic level?
a. bricks setting by manual
b. bricks setting by machine
7. How about the Land condition? Including of :
a. Square area
b. Satellite map with boundary
c. location and surrounding conditions
Shuangyashan Oriental Wall Material Group Co., Ltd has the all inclusive system to serve customers from project consultation, plant design, technology, equipment, tunnel construction, installation, debugging and training. With the comprehensive and thoughtful service, we supply customers with a set of management mode to ensure the users’ success. Shuangyashan had built more than 620 production lines at home and overseas such as in Russia, Bangladesh, Angola, Saudi Arabia, Peru, India, and Kazakhstan. Welcome to enquiry!
- Newer → Automatic Brick Setting Machine in Brick Production Line
- Tunnel Kiln for Brick Making in Brick Production Line ← Older